Take care of your leather, step by step.
– A cloth or a soft brush
– Leather soap (optional, when the bag is dirty)
– Leather balm
– A sponge
Please note: you don’t have to wash your bag with soap (see step 2 below) each time you clean it. But when the bag is dirty – the leather soap is necessary.
– Remove any dirt or dust with a cloth or brush. Make sure to treat the whole leather evenly without rubbing the grain too hard.
– Wipe your bag lightly with a wet cloth. When the bag is slightly damp – apply the leather soap. Wash the whole bag and let it sink in while before you wipe away any excess product.
– Lubricate the bag with a natural leather balm by using a sponge or a soft cloth. Start underneath the bag if you are uncertain of the outcome. Psst! Make sure that you treat exposed parts, such as the bottom, handles and corners, extra generously.
– Done! Let it dry in room temperature, then polish the leather with a soft cloth, partly to remove excess leather fat and to add some shine to the leather.
We recommend you to give it a good cleaning a couple of times each year, or in need.
Care to Repair
Longer lasting products lead to less consumption. That’s no rocket science. Our products are designed to stand the test of time – born into a tradition of deep respect for our nature and the people from which we get our raw material and inspiration, we focus on making durable, high quality products that can be repaired if broken. That is why we always encourage repair before replacing. If your bag is broken and can’t be fixed – please email us and let us know how we can help you.