Thank you for your interest in our products! Below are the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase, they are here to explain your rights and if you have any questions you are always welcome to contact us and we will be happy to explain how this works.
Payment methods: Credit and Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal, Pay Direct (Swish), Pay Later (Klarna invoice), Slice it (Klarna part payment).EU* Shipping 10€* 2-5 days delivery* Free returns and exchanges on all orders within 30 days
Payment methods: Credit and Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal.Outside EU* Shipping 25€* 4-7 days delivery* Free returns and exchanges on all orders within 30 daysPayment methods: Credit and Debit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), Paypal.
1) Pick up at showroomYou can always pick up your order at our showroom in Härnösand, Sweden or Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2) Pick it up at a Schenker dealer (available for orders within Sweden)Your package will be sent to the closest Schenker dealer in your area. You’ll get a notification on your mobile phone when your package is ready to be picked up.
3) Home delivery – DHL Economy (available for orders within the EU)Your package will be delivered to the address stated in your order. You will get a sms notification where DHL suggests a delivery time.
4) Home delivery – DHL Express (available for orders outside the EU)Your package will be delivered to the address stated in your order. You’ll get a sms notification where DHL suggests a delivery time.
Free shippingWe have free shipping within Sweden and a flat rate of 10€ within the European union and 25€ outside the European union.
TrackingCheck the status of your package at any time using the link in your shipping notification email or by visiting the following links directly:SchenkerDHL
InsuranceSandlund/Hossain is responsible for each purchase from the time it enters transit, until it’s delivered to you.
Taxes and dutiesWithin the EU, all orders are shipped on DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis, meaning that all taxes and duties are included in the final price.
Outside the EU, all orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) basis. Your order may therefore be subject to local taxes and import duties, which are levied by your local customs authority or the used shipping carrier.We’re unable to calculate the exact amount in duties and taxes your order might incur, as these charges are imposed directly by the destination country and vary between countries.We don’t cover any such taxes, duties or related charges. Taxes and duties incurred on refused or unclaimed packages are not covered by us.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
To make a return, please follow these steps:1) Register your returnSend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, what item you’ll be returning and the reason for your return.
2) Prepare your packageWrite your order number and email address on the return slip (the return note in your box). Place the slip, along with the item(s) you’d like to return, back in the original box (or other solid container). Seal it securely with tape.
3) Send it backWith Schenker: please use the prepaid return slip. Simply place it in the box, over the original shipping label and drop it off at your Schenker dealer.With DHL: please use the prepaid return slip. Simply place it in the box, over the original shipping label, and contact DHL for picking up your package.
ExchangesIf you want to make an exchange, please contact us first. Within the EU we offer free exchange on all items, we cover both the return shipping cost and the shipping of the replacement item. Outside the EU, customers are required to organize and pay return shipping, however we will cover the shipping cost of the replacement item.The exchange items are sent out as soon as the returned goods have been received, processed and approved.
RefundsUpon receiving the returned item, we inspect the goods prior to processing the refund. Once inspection is passed, returns are fully refunded – including full item value and any shipping fees paid.If you paid by credit or debit card, direct debit or directly via Klarna’s app or website, the amount will be transferred back to the account or card used, within 2-5 business days. If you paid an invoice otherwise (i.e. via bank transfer), you will be contacted by Klarna to provide information necessary to process your refund shortly after we have authorized the refund.
PAYMENT AND SECURITY
PaymentWe accept Visa and MasterCard, Credit and Debit globally. In some countries we accept invoice payment after delivery, direct debit and direct transfer options. When using Klarna Invoice, payment is not due until the order is dispatched.We do not storeany credit card or other financial information.